Detroit

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I live about an hour or so away from Detroit, so I don't go there often, too busy with college and my job. Last weekend, I went there to go to White Castle, and try and pick up some bud. I went to a slightly shady area, and while I was stopped at a light, I was approached and asked if I wanted to buy a dime bag, I declined, as I was looking for something bigger. I was approached another time at a light as well, but said the same thing.

I walk into this convenience store, and I am approached by a man asking what i needed. I said a zip, and I got 30 grams (zip is 28 grams) for around 70. Where I live, a zip is around 140.

And if you get caught with an ounce or less, most of the time the cops will just take your weed and let you go!

I love Detroit!

2. cant be good weed.

3. Well it's mids, and that's normally all I smoke...

4. i can see that. random way to buy a zip too. haha

5. Yeah, one of my older friends told me the convenience store owners pay drug dealers to deal out of their convenience stores because it increases their business.

6. smoking mids makes you a bad person

haha im just kiddin man, nice snag.

7. I haven't bought from Detroit yet. Well indirectly but thats another story lol.

Most of the stuff I get is all A2 stuff :)

8. no offense, but are you black by chance? I live across the border right outside of Windsor. I know some people over in the states and I am there all the time. Nothing like that has happened. What part of detroit you in? Chances are they probably wouldn't deal with me because i'm white. :S

9. I'm white. Didn't have any problems.

10. good to know. might need to make some pit stops next time i'm in DET ;)

11. They might carjack you if they see you as an easy target.

I'm white too..

Don't think you're all too safe. I've been living in and been around the city for decades. Detroit is a sinking ship. Fuck, years ago I didn't think it could get any worse than it was. Surprise. Surprise.

12. I'm one mile outside the city, sounds about right to me. $70 a zip is a good price, but I'm not too fond of anything less than dank. The mids are hit and miss around here, sometimes lovely other times nasty.

13. A good tip in Detroit is NEVER leave your vehicle, nor front anyone money. Check out webehigh.com for good places, and don't go the the bad parts.

14. Southwest/Del-Ray is the place to be in the city. I dont go to the east side if i dont have to, And i sure as hell dont buy weed on the east side.

Im in southwest by woodmere cemetery.

15. Damn sounds like a chillin way to get buds. Same shit happens in my downtown area, except not only am I offered weed, also crack and blow.

16. Ya dig

Schaeffer n Fort st,..where im from

walk in the bp...be in there 5 minz u can grab a bag..
    shit i met my best connect in the gas station real talk...

but u gotta be from tha area 2 jus post up.....dont listin 2 that

webehigh.com bullshit..tellin u streets 2 go on...no offense
    but if u jus some white dude useing a WEBSITE 2 find out
    where 2 get yo bud from...in my block of the SW u gone get jacked
    Period....so watch out with that tourist shit...this aint bird huntin

17. legit legit legit