detroit

Discussion in 'General' started by jammin, Dec 27, 2006.

1. i was in detroit the other week for xmas, and whenever you leave a store or a bar or something somoeone would always ask me if i knew where i was going and if i knew how to get there...ghetto?

2. The only thing I know about Detroit is im actually supporting the Lions this weekend to kick some Dallas ass. Gotta secure the Eagles in the conference! And kick some Dallas ass.

Thats all I got. :smoke:

3. ive heard detroits pretty rough and i think its the murder capitol

4. Right on... E A G L E S.... EAGLES!

5. Hahahah.

6. Thought I see a KeepSmokinReefa post in here, :D + rep for, well, reppin...

7. no its washington dc

8. we're pretty hood round dis area so you better watch yo bitch ass and keep mine and KSR's name out yo motherfuckin mouth you got me???

:D:D:D:D:D

9. you all prob live in the suburbs of detriot

typical white kids

10. if you couldnt see i was fucking around.. yes i do live in the suburbs.. KSR doesnt but i do..

you got three posts and already starting shit.. your no better than the next..

your no longer welcome here. bye now

11. nobody actually lives in the ghetto and views this website LOL

12. you really don't know shit about shit.

13. You'd be surprised who uses the internet. I knew KSR would post in here at one point or another.

14. Hahahah.

Springwells and vernor baby. Southwest side.

'Take springwells off the freeway, If you aient from round here you betta be easy, We got *****s like Jesse and K-deezy, *****s will try to do ya ass easy, We got the murder man, You dont wanna fuck with that, Stand around 5 minutes guranteed see a strap.'

Jammin, Where was ya stayin at? East/West side? If West side what streets?

Edit: Dustoffmaster, Read my sig, Some advice for ya ass.

15. yeah bitch I live in the hood and I am on this shit alot

16. let me guess you live in the 8 mile

17. Yes, I live in the 8 mile.

What the fuck you talkin about guy?

8 Miles a fuckin road first off that stretches from one side to the other side of the city.

18. Hahaha

Just like everyone I've ever met from New Jersey is "this close" to living in New York

19. i was staying near on the west side around Michigan Ave. and Central and shi.t

20. Hahaha.

The infamous Hooker Heaven round them parts.

Im not far from there. If you hit fort and military. You'd see a bank on the corner. Im right by there.