Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detroit Medical

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tonycope, Jan 6, 2014.

1. We have a 5 patient legal grow. All types of strains. Just started trial on some led grow bulbs. Producing good medicine! Also a few dispensary pick ups including some medibles. Will try to update often. First post...enjoy! Green crack, liberty, blue widdow, apollo 13, la lady, og, cheese, sour berry. Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Medibles include space cake, german chocolate cake, cocoa and fruit pebble krispys, brownies and chocolate chip cookies! Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Cameron8679, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    Damn cope, I knew you had the medical shit going on but I didn't know you had the medical grow in full swing alongside what's got to be a shitload of $$ worth of various dank product... I'd love to try out some of the medical edibles next time I'm back in the D, we gotta chill then! Lol til then keep it OG and stay medicated my brother I know you will!! 😁edit: oh yeah man, a tip for using digital cameras when taking pics of bud up close: always check the camera settings and make sure you set it to 'macro' mode when going for close-ups! It totally helps focus the lens on the foreground (the bud) instead of whatever is behind it...that way all those sweet crystally trichomes will shine nicely when the camera flash hits em. So, use macro + flash for close-ups and you'll REALLY be able to see just how sugary the bud really is! :)Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Most deff brother these pics were all taken with a phone so thats the best we could do. Ive gotta jap phone and my buddy has an iphone! Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Y'all still have dispensaries open in southern MI? I'm in northern MI and they shut them all down and hauled some off. It just makes me think. What if let's say an old lady that's sick and doesn't know and cannabis people goes in and gets her card what then. Say she does find a caregiver it might be months before she gets any medicines. Up here they are so worried about anybody making a dollar with weed they would rather people suffer. Nice plants btw. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="tonycope" post="19289942" timestamp="1389015862"]Most deff brother these pics were all taken with a phone so thats the best we could do. Ive gotta jap phone and my buddy has an iphone! Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yeah, GC says you're using a Huawei Y301A1, which being an Android 4.1 smartphone I would think it would have a semi-decent camera...next time try going into your camera's settings and change the shooting mode from wide to macro...Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Chemdawg is about to be ready for harvest this week. Will post updates soon! And sticky thumb we have a few of them over here. Most are in detroit where marijuana is decriminalized which i believe helps alot! I think about that alot brother.. There is so many people who need medicine and do not have access to it! Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Here is some OG we just snipped and had hanging. Very very strong couch locker.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. We have a 5 patient legal grow.[​IMG]