Detroit Cannabis cup

Discussion in 'General' started by Medsport7, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I know this is short notice, but anybody else going to the cannabis cup this weekend? I haven't smoked in years, mostly because I don't know where to get it anymore. But I miss it sometimes and since its becoming more mainstream I thought I'd drive up to check it out. But after looking on their site, it looks like there is no parking on site and the closet one is a few miles away with a shuttle service. Some of the other parking places are sold out and so are the VIP passes. I was just going to buy a ticket at the door, but not sure how much and now I'm worried about parking as I don't know the area and I know some areas are not safe around there. I doubt anyone close to where I live is going, but if you are feel free to respond or PM me. I live in the NW Ohio area.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I ain’t going but go hit up my boy rude judes booth

3. Couldn't find him on here. BTW, I ended up not going. I was looking at tickets and parking online and noticed they were selling out fast and the parking was several miles away from the venue. I really didn't want to take a chance of a wasted trip as its a couple hours for me. After reading some posts on FB, it sounded like some people didn't get in and the wait was anywhere from 2-4.5 hours. There has to be some more events coming up at some point, hopefully on a smaller scale and not downtown in a large city. Anybody have any tips for me as to how to get back into it and finding some dank?