Detroit Bust...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 18, 2008.

1. Further evidence that Detroit police are using FLIR to zero in on grow houses. My guess is that they're trying this instead of "knock and talks"...

High-Flying Bust Nabs Father, Son Pot Farmers

(WXYZ) -- The Oakland County Sheriff is hailing a helicopter camera that can see in the dark with helping to uncover a major marijuana farming operation run by a father and son.

James Miller, 59, and Jason Miller, 28, are being charged with numerous drug charges in connection with the indoor farm that was discovered by the sheriff's aviation unit.

Sheriff Michael Bouchard says the investigation started when an infrared camera strapped to a department helicopter "showed an unusually abundant amount of heat emitting" from the Miller's basement.

A raid on the home found 204 marijuana plants, 17 pounds of marijuana, 35 lidoderm patches, 100 methadone tablets, 100 percocet tablets, equipment to grow marijuana -- and numerous copies of the magazine High Times.

“This case is a disappointing head shaker,” Bouchard said in a statement. “To condone not only the use, but the manufacture and sale of drugs in a family operation is downright shameful.”

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx...95-437bff185755

2. Detriot?

Detriot is in "Oakland County"? Soon as I read it I thought Oaklands in cali fuck, i jus need sleep. Night 6, out of shit, bout to start chuggin the Keystone and burnin down the blunts, need to be in a weed coma for a couple days, NEED SLEEP!

3. damn i never knew cops had that technology

4. "'The county seat is Pontiac<sup id="cite_ref-GR6_2-0" class="reference">[3]</sup>. Oakland County is part of the Detroit metropolitan area, though the actual city of Detroit is located in neighboring Wayne County, south of 8 Mile Road. "

Detroit's wayne county, Oakland countys more upscale but they got a couple rough spots. But shit people consider 20 miles south from detroit rough which i consider the burbs so ya know hahah.

But this is some serious shit here, They crackin down on shit, Which makes me glad im not in the game anymore.

Shiet jus last summer it was one street over, 2 blocks down that a house got raided by swat/ and state boys on the scene.

And its happenin all over here.

Like damn people smarten up.

People dumb as fuck.

I jus smoke tree, I aient riskin my shit on a couple bucks. Even if its 50 G's it really aient worth it.

Id pass.

5. Thas why im sharing the information for those who dont know.

Cuz i know people watch you even when you think nobodys watching you. Or your with somebody 'straight' when somebody straight really deep in a case workin undo.

They'll sell you lbs of anything you want, Smoke you up, Take you to exclusive clubs get you NICE lapdances, All exspenses paid, Homie of yours for 3 years (if you met when hes undo) or homie of yours for fuckni 25+ years can turn and do it.

6. A raid on the home found 204 marijuana plants, 17 pounds of marijuana, 35 lidoderm patches, 100 methadone tablets, 100 percocet tablets, equipment to grow marijuana -- and numerous copies of the magazine High Times.

That made my day.

7. things just ain't the same for gangstas.

8. hahaha that had me laughing too!@:smoke:

9. They've had Infrared cameras for freakin decades man... They're TECHNICALLY not allowed to use them, though. I hope that guy has a GOOD ass lawyer. If he does, he should be able to get off free as a bird... Evidence collected by IR cameras is illegal. Well, it's SUPPOSED to be... We all know how well the US gov't follows it's own rules :rolleyes:

10. HAHHAHHAHAHAHA:smoke:

11. ive heard of this,, f.l.i.r. device,

they are busting so many grow-houses across the country,,, that they may as well legalize the stuff,,,

they popped my growroom, over a year ago, thank god it was empty at the time,,,, still got me for perifenallia,,, { the lights and equipment e.t.c.}

sometimes i wonder if i got f.l.i.r.'d ,,, because i live like right on the interstate,,,,..

and a helicopter or plane doing a speed trap from the air,,,

would be high enough to capture my place in its camera,,,

and just what is this '' KNOCK AND TALK'' ive heard that on the news, just what is it ?

12. "and numerous copies of the magazine High Times."

please tell me you added that in there as a joke

13. when they was toting stuff out of my house,,,

they had a couple of copies of '' CANNIBUS CULTURE'' took my mags, the fuckers,,,

good ol mark emory,,,,,

wish the b.c. 3 best of luck<-----:mad:

14. fuckin Bouchard... I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that prick anymore.

15. w.t.f. ? you talking about<<<<<<<<<<-------whos' bouchard>//?

16. the sheriff of Oakland County

17. Exactly what it sounds like.

Cops come to your door and knock for a 'talk'.

Use bullshit excuses like they smell herb or anything to get in your house, And even if you let them in they WILL search your house as long as you let them in.

Best thing to do is ignore them, They'll eventually leave.

18. they just busted a place in FL near I live, and I am pretty sure I bought that bud, they found like 27 plants of high grade nothern lights. All I could think to myself was, these god damn mother fuckers are ruining my summer.

19. I understand they are busting you for something illegal, but can they really take shit that isn't illegal to have (AKA magazines)? It's not like they need further proof of growing... I wasn't aware that if you committed a crime the police could come to your house and take whatever they want from you...

And the fact that the article mentioned the magazines is further proof of the silly scare tactics our government is using... OMG, he had magazines about marijuana!!!

20. Have you learned anything?

Police do anything they want.