Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TenaciousH, Feb 11, 2009.

1. So I might have a test on thursday I might need to pass.... and I might have smoked last night.

Word is, vitamin B12 and niacin both help clean out the system and I have a bottle of Ready Clean as some extra assurance. I've been taking One-A-Day vitamins and Super B-Complex for a few weeks now, and I realized that those 5-Hour energy shots have like 8333% daily intake of B12, so I drank one of those today before community service where I worked my ass off for four hours.

I'm tripping out about the test now since its coming up and I want to be sure, so I've been popping extra B-Complex and drinking a ridiculous amount of water, but then I thought about how much damn B12 and Niacin and all I'm taking in. Heres a list of what I've taken today, for example:

1x One a Day (80% niacin, 300% B12)
    4x B Complex (500% Niacin, 2000% B12)
    one of those energy shots (8333% B12, and god knows what else)

Should I be worried about all of this shit? Think it will work? Any AAdvice? Thanks a lot everyone. I cant wait to smoke a J to the end of all this shit.

2. not sure where you heard this vitamin B thing, probably got it confused with making your piss yellow, people who drink water non stop to dilute their urine take vitamin B to add color to their piss making it look legit, if you got a test that soon your gonna need to go buy a detox drink to chug a few hours before the test especially if you smoke more than once a week.