Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing? Less than 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ayafiya, May 15, 2013.

1. So im new to smoking weed and in the past 3 weeks, i've probably smoked 6-8 times. But i dont usually smoke to get really high(because the first time i got super high scared me) but to get buzzed really. I usually just take 1-5 puffs. Im 5'2 and i havent weighed myself lately but im guessing 100lbs at most. I take 1000mg of vitamin C daily but im making it 2000mg(1g in the morning and 1g at night) for this detox and ill also drink a lot of coconut water and water. Also i will try to sweat as much as possible. But im not sure this will work in time? My friend said that he has friends that literally wake and bake every single day and what they do is they just drink coconut water the day before the drug test and it works! Wth? Do you think ill be fine? 

Oh and im taking the DT because im transferring schools and its a requirement they have and i feel so stupid that i didnt realize this earlier! Help me out? :( 

2. It really depends on how you spaced out your smoking. For example, did you smoke 2 times the first 2 weeks and 6 times in the third week? This is important for us to give an answer. At 100 lbs it shouldn't take long to leave your system either way. If you're still worried, grab a 5-hour energy, wash the bottle out, and use a clean friend's piss. The bottle is big enough to hold the needed amount of urine

3. probably twice each week? 

4. except last friday, i smoked twice that day

5. Do 30-60 mins of cardio each day and you should be fine.

6. Oh and i also take 400UI of vitamin E daily haha and yeah i will do cardio every day. Im so nervous! :eek:

7. Detoxing is Bullshit. Waste of time. Your Liver is there for a reason.