Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing/Hair Test in 3 months

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dzadza420, Feb 6, 2014.

1. #1 dzadza420, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Hi guys, not sure if this is the right spot or not so please don't blow me up if its not. I looked and it seems like the most appropriate place.

But basically, I have a hair test coming for my internship the second week of May. I've been clean for about 2 weeks, and smoked only a couple days a week for the few weeks leading up to that. However, I used to sling so I had a habit of smoking around 5-10 blunts a day depending on what I was doing that day. 

I'm basically looking to see what you guys think about my chances of passing?

And what kind of detox's/vitamins/tea should I take? 

And I should put it down, I already shaved my arm pits the day I stopped. I plan on shaving them one more time in 2 weeks so that the new hairs are "completely" clean. I've always had a buzzcut so I'm just gonna keep doing that. 

So any advice would be greatly greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I'm decently fit, not super skinny but not fat by any means and I workout 5 days a week consistently. I usually run a mile then lift weights

2. #2 Santa Claws, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    ur done brah   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

3. Thanks for the thoughtful post man! really helped.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Bamboobam, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    What's the internship if you don't mind me asking. Just shave your hair and stay clean. There is nothing that can really "detox" your system since it takes time for it to leave your body since it's fat soluble. Just continue your exercise routine and drink plenty of water and you should be fine for the test.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The test should indicate you have not smoked in the last 3 months which is as far back as they go. Shaving does nothing so.cut it out Lol.

6. I'm a chemical engineering student, so technically it's called a coop not an internship. But it's at an oil refinery, which is the best coop that you can get. My starting salary for my first coop as a sophomore is $32 an hour so I'd really really like to not fuck this one up.

7. Damn that's great! Hope that you get it.

8. depending on your intake and your body. it can last in your system for up to90 days but hair tests i dont know how those work

9. If the hair on your head has been there since you smoked, your done, that shit can can back 3+ years. Whatever hair was growing out of your head while your smoking will aways contain thc in it. Buzz your head.

10. #10 nugasawrus, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Sounds like you are a heading in the right direction with a good sense of motivation.

I am not a doctor but here is a quick guide to help with the withdrawal symptoms I created for myself when I had to quit smoking.

Diet and hydration are the two most important factors. The more you drink and sweat the quicker anything will leave the body.

Supplements
    1. Omega 3 (6 - 9 capsules a day) essential in helping replenish the THC receptors in the brain/body.
    2. Vitamin C (1-2 grams a day)
    3. Melatonin 1-3mg at night to help sleep.
    4. Damiana (natural herb) can be smoked or vaporized. Use it whenever you feel the temptation to smoke. It is great for the nerves/blood flow and can relieve anxiety.
    5. Seek help or a doctor, you never have to be alone. They can help with any serious issues you might have. Such as anxiety/depression or severe insomnia.

Best of luck my fellow blade. Hope this could be of help.

Nugasawrus

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do Omega 3's really help replenish THC receptors? I've never heard that one before.

12. Google it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. bleach your hair and dye it back the natural color.  I understand, bleaching and dying hair damages it enough and strips it so the chemicals and such in the shaft are broken down.  Also you can use 2 or 3 % salicylic acid astringent on the scalp.  That is my understanding. You do have to quit though and do it after it's out of your system.  I think they used the drugstore piss test to see if they were clean.

14. Go bald

Dont do drugs kids

15. Being a chemical engineering student, ^^^ this makes a lot of sense actually. Bleach will absolutely destroy most anything in the hair.

I've already been clean for a couple weeks. Should I take a piss test in a few more weeks and if I pass, then bleach my hair and what not?