Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxing For A Better High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by straintheory, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 straintheory, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I was wondering if getting rid of all those gross toxins (by working out, detox baths, saunas, etc) could potentially make your high better. I know that it makes you sweat and feel refreshed, and I've heard that toking after you run gives you a better high. Any thoughts on this?

2. I noticed a more stable high since I started working out again. The reason I use it is for pain, but this medicine has allowed me to lose 30 pounds and given me the ability to run again.

Sorry to ramble about myself. It helps me to keep my body clean and healthy. The effect may not last as long but it is more stable and I don't really "come down" anymore.

Either way its better for you so do it.

3. Listen up,

All you need to do is to put the knife down.  Sorry I mean pipe (kind of high atm.)  There's a lot of BS out there, including at least part of what you wrote.  Saunas, exercising, bathes - they're nice, but you aren't going to get rid of any substantial amount of toxins from them.  What you need is a tolerance break.  Allow your cannabinoid receptors in the brain to "warm up."

4. I like to stop halfway through my run and hit my vape a few times. 
    It doesn't really hit me until after I'm done running and the runners high fades, it's a really interesting transition.

5. T break and detox...its what u need broooo

6. If you smoked right after the sauna and whatever else you were talking about, yeah that one time being high would be elevated above normal because your body will be absorbing everything it can to replenish lost nutrients. If you really want a better high, take a tolerance break. Even 3-4 days could make a difference, but I recommend at least 2 weeks.

No offense, but that bull shit about sauna is bull shit. 

8. I didn't say I disagreed with you lol, because I know sauna's are bull shit.

9. No offense, but that bull shit about sauna is bull shit.
    </blockquote>Are you shitting me, you've obviously never done it.

10. I still manage to get high AF without ever having to detox my body, eat Omega 3 fish oils, or eating mangoes (Which I'm sure all three are good for you). 

If you're smoking good weed, you're going to get higher than a kite. Simple as that.

11. Smoking out after hard workout is all the detoxing I need cuz I be blazed out.

If you think steam will get you higher, the go for it.