Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

detoxify ready clean help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adjatay, Mar 24, 2009.

1. i bought the detoxify ready clean detox drink from my local smoke shop today and i was woundering how long before my drug test am i supposed to drink it and is there anything else i need to do for the drink to work thats not on the bottle? it does not have specific instructions on the bottle. thanks.. been smokin a while, i know its a stupid question lol.

2. I think you're supposed to drink it 4-6 hours before... i could be wrong though.

3. yea i am pretty sure you drink it about 5 hours before the test and you must drink a certain amount of water and piss atleast 3 times before your test. I think you have to drink like 48oz of water. Correct me if i am wrong anyone. Sorry if any of this is inacurate but that is how my friends was.

4. no you need atleast 1 hour before you take the test to drink it. it doesn't detoxify your body it just masks the THC in you piss for up to 6 hours. but it does take about 1 hour to work. what you want to do is drink it probly like 2 hours before hand and then refill it with water. then drink the water. also keep in mind you want to be pissing clear like 2 days before the test. so drink a fuckload of water. just don't get water poisoning..... yes it happens.

you just want to be pissing clear as much as possible and try not to be very physically active for the 2 days leading up to the test and the day of the test. the thc is stored in fat cells so when you burn that fat it is released into your body. so sit on your ass and drink water.

5. cool thanks for the info... the bottle doesnt detail how to do it correctly. cant wait to test so i can blaze up lol