Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxify Brand Procedure

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CTrink, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Hi everybody, first time poster here. I just bought a detoxify brand drink for a drug test, and i was wondering if anybody knew the proper procedure to drink this stuff? and yes i have searched around on the forums here with no luck. The place i bought it from did tell me how to use the product, but i didn't write it down or anything... i have a vague idea of how to use it, but more help would be appreciated. thanks.

2. first off drink alot of water. the product i bought was called omni clean, and it told me to wait about 45 mins before the test to drink it. the instructions also said, drink the product, then fill the bottle with water and drink that as well. i did all this and i passed with no problem (I smoke everday!)

3. Good shit... they were telling me about like a 3 hour window or something...?