Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detoxification

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MagicBOOMS69, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I need to get clean for urine tests soon, what's the fastest methods of getting clean? Are there little tricks, or does time really just do the job?

2. Water and exercise for like 4 days with light meals, like not super fatty foods. I exercise so I can burn the fat off drink water to flush it out but after the 5 days I eat really carbohydrate rich foods to take the place of the fats I lost (because THC is stored in your fat) and continue to drink water. This is the way I do personally because I'm skinny and it actually works for me but you should just try different ways just to see what's right for you.

3. Antioxidant rich foods like fruits and veggies, blueberries flush your system basically.