Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by master2all, May 13, 2010.

1. i have a chance at this job...and i need to detox quick within 7 days and i smoked yesterday i've been a smoker for about 2 years and i only smoke like 3 times a week and not that much so any idea's and im poor so no i cant buy detox.

2. Your only bet is dilution or subsitution...my last job I had a pre-employment drug test and I just snuck some fresh clean piss from a friend under my nuts with some hand warmers and I passed so easily.

If you don't wanna do that, you can try diluting with a lot of water the night before and day of the test...but you'll also want to take some vitamins and what not to try to hide the fact you are diluting.

All in all, subsitution is your best bet especially for a job situation...

• Like Like x 1
  3. damn im worried about hiding it down there and u guys have no shame, im like i dont have balls but i do have internal pockets lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like Like x 1