Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Armanij17, Sep 13, 2016.

1. So I'm a female 4'11 around 160lbs. Smoke on average 1-2 blunts a day for over a year (at least 5 days out of the week I burned) been clean for 30 days drug test this coming Thursday. (UA) do you think I'm completely clean? Took two at home tests the lines were noticeable yet faint. Thinking about still taking a detox drink the day of the test. What do you think?!

2. If it's a standard UA then it will likely be the same as the at home kits. If I were in your shoes I'd feel pretty confident. This statement is an opinion tho and each person is different.

3. Those things usually don't work. The only thing I would try is those that "mask" your urine. You could test the detox before actually using it the test day feel me?

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

4. So this was an at home drug test I took on day 28 of my detox. First morning piss would you consider this negative?

Attached Files:

5. Yes that's negative