Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox Ready Clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thetave, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Ok i'm sure you guys have heard this question a thousand times ...but does this work??? i have to take a drug test on Tuesday and the last time i smoked was this morning..any feedback would be appreciated please.

2. #2 nergobaby, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    I'll let you know if my probation officer drops me tomorrow, I smoked today and I am about to use the Ready Clean tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. P.S. I smoke everyday for the majority of the day.

3. guess you went back to jail?

4. [quote name='"drdank50"']guess you went back to jail?[/quote]

Strong 3 year bump.

But now I'm curious too...

5. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Strong 3 year bump.

But now I'm curious too...[/quote]

Me too as my girlfriend is testing it out. I'll report back.

6. Ready clean doesn't work. Use fake piss. She failed her test and they want her to go back into retest.

7. Yea that shit is just expensive vitamins. Always use fake piss.

8. Yep I have the whizz kit on standby