Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

detox question?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by acn093, Dec 2, 2007.

1. what up guys im new here
    i was wondering if buying detox pills from a local store would actually work well? (i havnt looked in the store but ive been told they sell detox in there but it looks like a vegtable store)
    and any other store that sells detox would be appreciated?
    Also what should i look for as far as the detox goes? any good brand names would be appreaciated also?

2. Read the big ass sticky at the top of the pages, then come back with any other questions.

3. the sticky didnt help me i read it but it said take detox and i know i need to take detox i just need to know how well detox actually works and make sure i can pass a DT on them

4. any more opinions?

5. no offence but this thread should of been posted in rec.
    this is called seasoned tokers for a reason, lol

please read the stickys

6. oo sry... i figured since you guys have been smokeing for a long time youd know the answers to these questions