Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

detox Q Carbo 32??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by str8JADED, May 23, 2010.

1. #1 str8JADED, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    Anyone ever used it or have any recommendations as to how long i should not burn prior to the test or detox?

2. Stop smoking at the least 2 days before the test.
    Good Luck:D

3. Thanks...that sounds a hell of a lot better than the 3 weeks i was considering.:hello:

4. Dude take at LEAST 3 weeks.

Detox drinks don't detox you at all. They are high carb drinks with things added so you don't look like you're diluting the sample. You drink them with a TON of water, which is what really gives you a chance to pass. The carbs are in theory there to keep your body from burning fat so as not to release as much THC-COOH into your urine.

Don't listen to the advice about 2 days. You'll most likely pop positive.

5. :confused:you sure? its supposed to empty my system, and not just cover it...

6. Trust me I'm sure. There's no such thing as a detox drink that actually detoxes you. It's just marketing bullshit.

They really can help, but the only way to be 100% sure you'll pass is to use fake urine like Quick Fix, or to abstain for about a month before the test.

7. I used quick fix on mine today. Labcorp.
    Pretty sure I passed. Got it in the right temp which is all you need supposedly.

8. Well my drink said stop ingesting toxins atleast 2 days prior to test. I followed the directions and I passed my urine test.

Believe who you want to believe
    (not bragging about this but I also have smoked daily multiple times a day for the past 2 years so don't pull the you don't smoke enough card:wave:)

9. It's not a matter of belief, it's science. Like I said, carbo drinks stop the body from secreting fat temporarily if used properly. The added creatine makes up for what is diluted by all the water you drink with them, and the B vitamins add color back to the urine.

I didn't say they didn't help people mask results, I said they don't detox anything.

The fact remains that the only way to actually 'detox' as in remove stuff from your system is time, and the only guaranteed way to pass is to abstain.

10. ;)That sounds more reassuring. What was the time frame between taking the test and drinking the detox?