Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox products?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, May 13, 2010.

1. So I'm on probation and I get drug tested at the end of every month. I've been on it since December and I've only smoked 4 times since being on it, always at the beginning of the month. Recently (Tuesday) I made a terrible mistake and smoked at school but I only took 1 hit.
    My drug test is on the 27th and I am shitting myself. last month I had a borderline negative result after doing nothing to detox and luckily they gave me a warning.
    What are some reliable detox drinks I could buy say online or at the store? I've been taking some niacin to help and drinking water but on saturday I'll ask my mom to take me to the store to get cranberry extract pills and shit. I feel terrible for violating my probation officers trust and lying to my mom about not smoking ><

2. #2 TwistedFreak, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    niacin dosnt work, but furosemide does youll need 80 mg.
    Oh and make sure you work out every day before your test, then the last 3 days before your test pig out so youll replace any left over fat with THC in it.

Dont forget to drink lots of water.

Hope i helped keep updated on the results...

P.S if your really worried get a home drug test.

3. Ah that's a prescription med I think, don't think I can get my hands on that. I am fucked.:(
    Any more tips/things that have worked for you?

4. #4 brianvlink684, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Yes drink sufficient water. I took detox products to support weight loss.