detox products = tolerance sub?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellyes33, Oct 12, 2009.

1. hey guys - im new to grasscity so i apologize if this has been answered a million times haha.

i hate hate HATE taking tolerance breaks (even though theyre always worth it)... so i was wondering if anyone knows by fact, speculation, experience, etc if using a detox product and not smoking for a couple of days is an acceptable substitute for a tolerance break? 2 weeks/1 month tolerance breaks do not work well for me.

this was a high thought by the way.

2. Not at all.

Those "detox" drinks you generally buy to pass urine screens aren't actually detoxing anything...they just mask all the illegal things in your urine for a period of time...usually 5 hours. That's why you have to follow the instructions on those bottles to a T.

You're not going to find anything other than time, and some good old fashioned exercise, that will flush the THC from your fat cells. So tolerance breaks are a must if you want to keep your tolerance decently low.

3. makes perfect sense - thanks!

so does exercising speed up the detoxing? i do 30min to an hour of cardio 6 days a week.

4. If you're burning fat, you're naturally detoxing. So get your heart rate into whatever is the "fat burning zone" for your body type, and go at it.