Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox-ing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dhaliama, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Whats up ladies and gents? Ive been a member here for a while but never really posted...creeping around like no other though. However, that is neither here nor there.

Long story short, I may have to take a drug test for my parents in a little while. I do not live with them or anything, however I would like for them to pay my rent at college :) (tampa, FL). Anyways, I was a daily smoker from basically feb. 2008 until my last toke August 8th (6 mos.) I then went on a trip for about 7 days and came back and ended up smoking one more time on Tuesday (8/19), with a blunt split up on 3 heads and 2 SoBe bong hits. Basically, what i was wondering was....How much will that one blunt/2 Sobes throw off my detoxing...I understand that most daily smokers need at least 2-4 weeks to get rid of everything but I am a skinny guy (5'11 and 145-150) so i figured by Labor Day i should be clean? If anyone has any advice or anything like that I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I have seen quite a few products on the market that are "masking" products that you drink 1-2 hours before your test and it keeps you clean for a few hours? Does anyone have any positive experiences with any of these drinks?

Thanks to everyone who read this whole thing and don't worry once they test me once ill be back to blazinggggggggg :smoke::smoke:

2. there are sticky threads in rec. and seasoned tokers on passing drug tests.

3. Well since its ur parents drug testing u im assuming its a dip test?? wont send to a lab so yea go to your local gnc store and but a detox drink and keep blazin till a day or so efire ur test and just follo the instructions on the bottle and ull pass... or get synthetic urin from a local headshop...