Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DETOX HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BinnisBradley, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I know there are many many different detox methods and probably many other threads about this topic, but I can’t seem to find anything that accurately relates to me.
    I am a 23 year old male. Slim build. 6’1 and 145 pounds I would consider my self a heavy smoker (about an once every 2 weeks). I have been smoking since I was 15. I have never stopped for more than 3 weeks at time. I have only ever stopped when I was in between jobs but always ended up using a friends piss to pass my drug tests and get the job, then started smoking again. Well 2 1/2 weeks ago (December 18th) I lost my job. I smoked the rest of my stash (about 6 grams) by December 25th. 6 days later on New Year’s Eve I hit a blunt 1 time (3 small hits). It is now January 5th and since Christmas, I have not smoked again except for that 1 time on New Year’s Eve. (I don’t count that time and consider my self 11 days clean even tho I know it counts). On January 1st I started working out at the gym 1 hour per day. I have had no off days yet. I am looking heavily for a job and do not want to go through the whole “get a friends piss” process again. I want to detox my body and pass a drug test on my own. (Urine testing is what most jobs in my area conduct). I was gonna wait 30+ days to be naturally clean but I want a job sooner than that. What detox is out there that actually works and will have me clean in 5 or so days? One that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg! I have seen a lot on amazon with reviews saying it 100% works and others saying it doesn’t. Considering I am 11 days clean I feel it shouldn’t be as hard to detox as it would if I just quit heavy smoking today.
    sorry for the book, and I appreciate ANY advice you can give me. Thank you!
    Ps. I would like a detox kit that is a pill, and can be ordered rather quickly on amazon or picked up at local stores / headshops. But if the best kind happens to be a drink, I’m down for whatever it takes.