Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thelegendarymic, May 8, 2007.

1. hey seasoned tokers i have a question
    i havent smoked since Saturday :( and ive drunk a gallon of watter a day since then

you think i can pass a piss test tomorrow ??!!?!?:confused:!!?

*i hope so*

heres to Thursday:smoke:

2. no chance

well, maybe if you use the search button.

3. Depends on how often you smoke.

4. fake piss man, or maybe one of thoes drinks that hold ur thc in for 24 hours, if they work post on here because i need to know if they can be trusted, and yea like the guy above, how often did u smoke?

5. i smoke about 2 blunts a day
    every day
    with out missing a step

any way i went in for the job interview and they didnt even test me :)
    as a result i dont remember what happened later that night :smoke:

6. Vinagar+water helps.Grose but works.I actually am laying off pot because i think i was smoking my self retarted.LITTERALY.It wasnt "sweet a doobie"A doobie didnt get me baked.I had to roll 4-5 blunts a day to get stoned.I would roll up 4 grams a blunt.And at the time could take .8 tokes from the gravity bong.(best bong ever).I quit right after 420.I gad to have my fun before laying off.To this day i havent hat a toke since.O yea i would smoke 3/4oz every day.

7. Did it involve a panda bear and a bottle of KY... because if it did then i think me and you were at the same party last night.

8. Use the search button.