Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox drinks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laserman, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Okay grasscity. Answer a simple fucking question. What detox drinks have you used and which do you prefer?

I've looked through several threads and nobody gives a simple referral to a detox drink that has worked for them. I have a test in a few weeks but I'm a fat fuck and I want to make sure I pass this test.

I just want to know what brand works best and how long should I expect to piss clean for.

Thanks in advance for for any helpful responds.

2. In my town there is a little Mexican bakery. You go in there and order this red tea. I cant say it's name. And you drink it. A day later your clean

3. None of them work mayne it's all bs trust me. Your best detox options are water, cranberry juice, and exercise

4. Drink lots of water, and exercise to get it out of your system. I think they sell pills too, But idk if they work.

5. ^This. If only it existed :rolleyes: