Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox drinks that work? HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Detox drinks that work? HELP!!!!!
    I need a list of names of detox drinks that have been proven to work. Me and my friend have a job interview (surprise) on friday for a new job and we both are everyday, chronic marijuana smokers hahaha. Deffinately need some help here guys!!!!

2. piss, if u drink ur own piss it will keep recycling and eventually no thc will be in it. i mean its worth it for a job. den u can smoke dat dank ass dank ass perp skirp

3. Excuse my language, But fuck you sir. Fuck you.

4. Just try running and sweating as much as possible while keeping at least 12 glasses of water. Could also try some bikram yoga. You'll sweat for a straight hour and a half and feel like superman after

5. omg lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he so deserved that shit lmao

6. Eat Mangos! Or just drink 100% Mango juice! The chemical compounds that have been found within mangoes have been discovered by science to be able to increase, strengthen, and even lengthen the euphoric feelings felt after smoking marijuana. I always eat a mango before hitting a bong, tends to get me higher!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum