Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox drinks that work? HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mctoken, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Detox drinks that work? HELP!!!!!
    I need a list of names of detox drinks that have been proven to work. Me and my friend have a job interview (surprise) on friday for a new job and we both are everyday, chronic marijuana smokers hahaha. Deffinately need some help here guys!!!!

2. A bearded womans piss.

3. i'll try this

4. Thank me later

5. I've heard it works wonders^

6. This site has turned into absolute shit. Nobody on here wants to help anyone anymore. Everyone would rather post stupid ass responses trying to be funny or something. Man grasscity has lost its flame. I used to be able to come on here and get answers and help pronto. Yall give weed smokers a bad name.

7. Chill man, you should have realized by now that there is no magic drink that will void your body of THC..get clean the right way
    You won't get any help at all with that kinda shitty attitude

8. actually, people pass drug tests every day via detox. If i had the time to naturally detox i wouldnt be asking for help. But thats not the case. The case is i need help, and people like you are a pain in the ass in situations like this, and make nothing better.

9. charming..

I have given you help, I told you there is no quick fix- no guarantee. If you think there is you are mistaken

10. #10 419GottaMin?, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Mctoken"']

actually, people pass drug tests every day via detox. If i had the time to naturally detox i wouldnt be asking for help. But thats not the case. The case is i need help, and people like you are a pain in the ass in situations like this, and make nothing better.[/quote]

[quote name='"Mctoken"']This site has turned into absolute shit. Nobody on here wants to help anyone anymore. Everyone would rather post stupid ass responses trying to be funny or something. Man grasscity has lost its flame. I used to be able to come on here and get answers and help pronto. Yall give weed smokers a bad name.[/quote]

Completely agree man. The majority of responses seem to be coming from 13 year olds. And if you are not 13 then you must be one immature adult. OP comes into here because he feels he can trust the site's feedback.

But when he gets responses like the ones above it basically turns this place into another WTM.com A site that got destroyed and abandoned due to those types of immature comments.

If more sites were like GD and TC everything would be so much better. They really know how to manage a site and kick out all the shitheads.

I too am getting sick of all the bullshit responses going on here. Thats why i havent asked one in a long long time. I go to TC or GD for the serious questions. IMO they should get minor bans or something.

And to the OP unfortunately i dont know of any perfect detox drinks. Really wish i did though just incase i needed it someday. Was kinda hoping someone would have said something quality instead of the child who responded first.

Good luck on your hunt.

11. Word. That being said, I always hear about GNC having some detox drink that works every time, but I've never tried it myself. There's also a huge message board regarding that kinda stuff on the Apprentice Tokers page (stickied to the top). There's always someone there to lend a hand. Best of luck to ya.

12. #12 Aracratz, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Exactly. This.

Buddy, there is no magic asian super remedy to get the THC out of your system. Just water load an hour or two before the test to dilute the ppm of your piss.

And NO. QFT you little punks. YOU do not know how this forum works. I was mocking you for being a noob posting in seasoned when there was JUST a Q&A section that opened up.

Go smoke your schwag and piss in your bottle. Have fun hating the world.

Oh, and by the way. There's a sticky in the amateur forums and a search button. Why don't you try putting a little thought into what you're doing before you post it and get all self-righteous?

Seriously, you guys need to learn how this forum works lololol

EDIT: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

Here you little whiners... Read this sticky before you go off half-cocked and posting.

13. Thanks for those last few responses. I used someone elses piss and passed (;

14. I saw a urinator on ebay which filters out the thc from urine, its like $30 maybe try that

15. I drank the bearded woman's piss and it worked! thank you!

16. Anytime man. Figured I'd share my vast knowledge with an eager community.