Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox drinks that work? HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mctoken, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I need a list of names of detox drinks that have been proven to work. Me and my friend have a job interview (surprise) on friday for a new job and we both are everyday, chronic marijuana smokers hahaha. Deffinately need some help here guys!!!!

2. Sorry but I don't think you have many options this quick other than getting clean piss or fake piss.

3. your reading comprehension sucks!

4. Listen dick you're not gonna get clean. Accept it and move on. Get fake piss or someone's clean piss. Only way you're gonna get through this. Maybe you shoulda stopped smoking for a month like all the other smart stoners who don't want to fail the test.

5. [quote name='"kyle944811"']Listen dick you're not gonna get clean. Accept it and move on. Get fake piss or someone's clean piss. Only way you're gonna get through this. Maybe you shoulda stopped smoking for a month like all the other smart stoners who don't want to fail the test.[/quote]

Is that really necessary? If you're not gonna be helpful then why reply.

I've only ever needed it once. I bought Omni from my local vitamin world about 6 years ago. Bought the large bottle, drank it and 6 cups of water. After waiting 2hours I went and passed my piss test.

At the time I was an extremely heavy toker, smoking a minimum of 60 hours a week. Buy a cheap test and try it out if you have the extr a cash.

6. Well that was unnecessary. That being said, GNC sells some detox drink that everybody always raves about. No personal experience with it, though. Good luck!

7. Why risk a detox drink when you could just get clean piss. It's simpler and cheaper. And to the one who quoted me, it may not have been necessary but the OP replied to my post with hostility that I didn't imply in my original post. If I were looking for help this close to the damn drug test I'd be open to all ideas.

8. Fair enough. But yeah, dude. Your options are detox drinks or substituting a sample.

9. Good luck bro

10. mega clean. it works

11. i've got friends who passed a test with a couple days off smoking, and they had probably 2-3 pinacolata Fuze drinks. apparently it worked.