Detox Drinks? Or ways to,...

Discussion in 'General' started by tjf420, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I havent posted in some time but was hoping somebody could help me. I have a drug test coming up not exactly sure when the timeframe is but possibly in the next week or so and was curious as to how i can Detox myself as quickly as possible. I know exercise and sweating and drinking alot can help but are there certain things I should be eating/drinking that can help??

Do those Detox drinks that help flush one's system work good or help somewhat?? I have only smoked a couple times in the last few days and any advice would help a great deal!! Thanks all :)

2. dude, everyone is going to tell you either to A, work out. B, drink drink or C dilute your piss. Detox drinks really don't work, but givin you have a week it wouldn't hurt. YOU CAN TRY EVERYONES SUGGESTIONS but the only method i found that is successful is

simply. get someone else's piss. If this is for a job, then it can pull off extremely easily. If its for the law.. you're kinda fucked, they watch you pee pee