Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox drinks( or masking)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joseph Milliken, Aug 28, 2019.

1. First off I'm not sure where this thread should be posted exactly so if this isn't the right place I apologize.

I've been reading reviews on several detox drinks as well as watching videos. Most everything I have stumbled on has told me that the drinks are made for people around 200 or so pounds but can work for people who may be slightly more than that. The only people I have read about (or watched) that have had negative reviews saying it didn't work were mostly people beyond 250 pounds.

So I'm curious to hear about any input from people who are my size or bigger. I weigh around 305 pounds and I smoke about 2-3 grams a day top shelf, as well as a cartridge of concentrate a week. Is there any detox drinks that are capable of helping me accomplish my goal of passing drug tests for probation if and when it may become necessary?

All input is helpful and most deffinately appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. For probation, I've seen hit and miss results on almost all detoxs. Some work, sometimes, but not all for sure.
    The worry is that most show up on test as diluted due to low creatinine levels in urine.

Long story short, if possible, just quit for that time (I know no one wants to hear that tho) Easier though than all the trouble it will cause you over failed tests. (Especially if you have kids involved...CPS is nooooo joke, those fuckers can ruin lives)

Disclaimer: this is only my opinion