Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detox advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsallypuss, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hello everyone! I'm new to this and I'm not very good with words so bare with me. I will try to keep this short and simple.

I'm currently looking for a new job and I have a job in the palm of my hands but one thing is holding me back.... passing a drug screen. My original plan was to sub but I'm a highly nervous person so I bailed out on that plan. I've decided to do it the right way and take a break from smoking to detox.

I'm seeking advice on the most efficient way to detox. Some info about me:

Weight: 130-135

Height: 5'5

Build: Skinny. Would say I have a high metabolism.

Amount of physical activity: None. My body is toned and haven't worked out in a few years.

Date of drug test: shooting for August 3rd or sooner

Date of last time smoke: today, I've decided to quit Sunday July 12.

Frequency of smoking: I smoke almost everyday at least 1 gram, 2 grams on the weekends.

Please and Thank you !

2. #2 above05, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    Sorry don't know.

3. Maybe read up on the pinned topic? Could you be clean? Yep. Will you definitely pass? Who knows.

You need to exercise some and drink a lot of water. Otherwise you are probably screwed.

4. Eat a lot of watermelon and drink a lot cranberry juice, they are both natural diuretcs to help you pee more. Do cardio work outs to help you sweat the toxins out. Amazon sells drug test kits, which you can get to test yourself before the big test. Those quick flush stuff you see advertised do not work. Drink a lot of water and pee frequently.

5. #5 As Above So Below, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    If you quit today and your testing date is 8/3/15 , you are fine.

Literally 4 weeks from the point you stopped to the date of the test.

You could be a lazy ass and your chances of passing are still pretty good.

But if you want to seal the deal , just eat healthy and work out everyday. If you do that for 4 weeks straight , I guarantee you will pass by 8/3.

You don't have to drink 7 gallons of water a day or anything. Just eat healthy and work out hard for the next few weeks.

Drink a decent amount of water since you are increasing your physical activity but at the same time don't binge on Pizza Hut.

Try to burn more calories than you take in.

I would recommend googling "cutting phase" for working out / diets. The goal is to still get a lot of nutrients but at the same time cutting fat. And I hope most stoners know THC is stored in fat. Cutting fat = faster you get rid of THC.

Learning how to burn fat and rid THC due to a "Cutting Diet"