Determining sex of plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skunkrolly, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hello everyone i am having some trouble sexing my plants,, could use some help 1578356568039.jpg 1578356827563.jpg

Sent from my LDN-L21 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. From the photos that you've posted I would say that it's a little too early to tell sex, but my instincts say female. In the first photo there is what I believe to be a pre-flower and the pistols (white hairs) haven't yet emerged. It could be a pollen sack, but I don't think so. Doesn't look male to me. Wait a bit longer and you should see white hairs emerge.

In the second photo it appears that there may be pistols, but I can't see it very well.

Are both photos the same plant?

3. Does this have a “stem” attaching it to the plant?
    6CD0973E-C433-4DFD-9F58-8EEE41BBAF4A.jpeg

4. Thank you for your reply,, they both are bag seeds, 4 from very good quality weed ,there are 4 plants but 2 are too early to tell, i d be glad if you cd take a look and tell me if they're happy

5. It is a preflower there are many on it, i ll try sending a better photo but they look like spades no white pistil yet, but some show 2 heads,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most likely female, but like mentioned above too early. Couple more days and we can tell

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are you past the first week of flowering. The OP doesn’t give that info. I’m n a similar situation. Just started flowering and I am checking daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

This what you lookin for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Yea,but its cold here so its taking some time, some guy told me its good to get the plant a bit cold for the buds, it shows its taste more or someth, it stunted a bit thats why i guess its taking some time,

10. Shit happens man