Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Determining Quality

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Bacon Man, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Just picked up this 8th for $50 (cheapest around here, nothing I can do). I can't really tell the quality, I think its about mid grade. Any help? It smells like pine/mint with some regular stinky weed smell. Is there any way to guess the strain?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smoke some, you'll get a feel for the quality real quick.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks good OP. Id say its not mids, definately dank, just not any top shelf. Id be content with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 The Bacon Man, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014

Complete noob, wouldn't know the difference.

Really? That's awesome. I expected some shitty weed aha. It still reeks through a pill bottle so I guess it is dank

5. Fair nuff. Then I will tell you it looks pretty good to me, too. I'd buy it.

Awesome. Me and a few noobs are gonna smoke this, should be fun

7. Doesn't look bad at all, roll up a blunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I'm gonna guess the strain is marijuana

9. Smart ass

Smoked a little bit, it's good

10. There is no way to tell the strain from looking at it. It looks pretty good, definitely not mids, just middle shelf dank.

11. looks like Headband or some type of diesel kush cross.  Great quality.