Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detailed description of your best high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dafunkyskunk, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I want to know a detailed description of your best high and what type of affect it had on you.

About the 2nd time I got high, I was able to instantly feel the buzz. Not like now where it slowly creeps in. My body was fairly relaxed and light sensitivity was awesome. I was able to taste the sweetness of chocolate 10 fold. I get crazy racing ideas and when I closed my eyes it felt like memories were passing through a movie screen. The sensation of breathing in fresh air was like no other, I honestly felt like I was renewed as a person and have a positive outlook on the day ahead. The high made me look into myself instead of what is going around me. I noticed that I started to ask myself meaningful questions and even today I don't know the answers too, but on that day I asked myself how could I be so happy just by smoking mary jane? To this day I go back to the question of mary and happiness and I never look back I just accept it.

2. I've had so many good highs, and not surprisingly I can't remember my best one. So I'll just describe one of them.

One of my good friends (we'll call him Ted) came over after he got out of school. He said he picked up a half ounce and wanted me to try some. His weed was frosty and smelly, like it always is. I gave him a tupperware container to put it in so nothing happens to it while it's in his care. While waiting for him to come over, I found a bag of hash in my backpack where I keep my bong that I thought I lost. The hash smelled so sweet and was sticky as can be. We went into my kitchen. I filled the bong with cold water and dropped some ice cubes into the tube. Ted ground a few nuggets and put the ground herb into my two slides. Then I broke the hash into tiny pieces and scattered them throughout the slides to give a mix of hash taste and herb taste. We set out to the backyard. It was sunny and about 65º outside, perfect toking weather. He handed me the lighter and offered me the first hit. I gracefully accepted. I flicked the lighter, lit the wick, and lightly touched the flame to the bowl. As soon as it caught fire I pulled the flame away and let the bong fill with white milky smooth smoke. The herb tasted fruity with a hint of hash, of course. Once I pulled the slide out, the smooth hit filled my lungs and the high set in instantaneously. After exhaling, I didn't even know where I was. I even felt a bit nauseous. When I got over the nausea, I felt absolutely serene. The world was perfectly okay. At that point, the meaning of life was to stare at a single branch in my backyard and appreciate its beauty.

3. You sir have gained my respect! Those words i can sympathize with. We spend too much time of our day trying to pick out the negatives leading all the happiness to get extracted from our lives. Its good to know people like you exist in our world.

4. I call up my best friend to go smoke after school with my brother, we had no idea what was in store, although we were confused when he told us to bring 20$. We walk into a 2 story house full of our closest friends , and tons of smoke.So what happened was we had a ounce of mid, a half of reg , and a quarter of AK.We rolled 12 reg blunts . 10 decent size mid joints, and while all that was being smoked we packed the dank into bowls with kief on top. This is the highest I have ever been by far, no you don't hallucinate but I couldn't concentrate on anything for over 3 seconds, my body felt like jello , and the world felt like a video game . I don't remember anything after that ,but my friend says we came over, tore up his kitchen then passed out.

5. I was in my room, sitting in my big, comfy desk chair, at around 11pm. I had the lights off, and the only illumination was coming from my computer screen. My bong was on my lap, loaded up with a big bowl of Blueberry Kush, and a nice bed of kief to top it off. I torched the bowl (best part about smoking alone) until it was a big cherry staring at me. I milked it for maybe 15 seconds, and finally took the hit.

I felt like throwing up and coughing up my lungs, but as I released the smoke, I felt a huge pressure pushing me into the chair. I could barely move, but as I looked up, I felt like my head was going to roll off my body. I held my head in my hands and started moving it around, and I felt like I could take it off and look at myself. I spaced out for 10 minutes, then went on GC :smoke:

6. I had ditched my morning class with my friend and when back to his house to smoke a bowl, this was our routine every couple of days and we'd head back during brunch or lunch. On this particular day right before we were about to leave our friend came over and said he had just came from the club and had some Barney purple. I had smoked purple before so I wasn't overly joyed I was happy because my previous high was wearing off so I through $5 and we all smoked a blunt of the Barney purple, pinned by many standards as it was only like .5-.6 but man!!! I got so loaded I knew I couldn't go back to school this time I mean I had music playing in my head and not actual songs just music, and I felt like I was somewhere fascinating and we all kinda just sat there for a while then my friend who brought the Barney left and me and my other friend sat there. I mean we literally just sat in silence minus the occasional random spurt of laughter for about three hours before we started coming down. I felt like how the guy at the beginning of pineapple express felt. it was just amazing that we didn't do anything and felt so great and amused for seemingly no reason. It's one of the few smokes I'll never forget. After the come down we had to smoke some green bud just to recover to our normal states that and get some food. I've been more high than thi and have had more fun than this while high but I've never felt so indescribably content and satisfied as this weed made me feel and that is why I posted it as my best high

7. I remember my first blunt i matched on with my best friend and a few other people we knew at the time. We rolled a FAT 2.2 g blunt that barely fit in the wrap lol. It went around once, twice, three times and after the fourth hit of it, i was fucking DONE, like straight up face on the picnic table not even knowing where the fuck i was at, i just like blacked out for what felt like 20 mins, felt similar to but not exaclty like nodding out for the first time. Then the blunt came back to me, puff puff pass, i was mighty stoned. I fucking hit that blunt hard too, for the first time ahah. Not sure what the strain was can not remember that much. I'm gonna guess a very potent hybrid.
    Smoked a blunt today of some Northern Lights, reminded me of the first one i smoked lol

8. I like this thread alot, you guys' experiences sound awesome!

9. Yeah, all of these are great reads

10. I've posted about my best high before but I like this thread so I'll post it again!:D

Basically I spent most of a Saturday trying to get some weed with a friend, and when we finally ended up getting a half/o each of some new stuff, we got two more friends to come over to my place and we smoked them out.

I think it was because it was a new strain that I'd never smoked before, but I had an absolutely orgasmic head high. We smoked like 5 fat-ish bowls between us, nothing too much. It felt like my brain was doing flips of joy, I just sat on the couch and thought about crazy things that to this day I can't remember. I would think about something and make four or five lightning fast thoughts related to it. Basically just thinking felt amazing.

We played some COD black ops later, which was also pretty fun. Best feeling high ever, not because of what we did, but by just how it felt.