Destruction of a galaxy.

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 IvGotMilk, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    Ok watch this first video (especially if you're high) just so you get an idea of how big the universe is. It's pretty obvious there's life everywhere in the universe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0lxbzgwW7I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0lxbzgwW7I[/ame]

Now that your amazed as to how huge the universe is, check it out. This is another galaxy vaporizing another galaxy full of millions, if not billions of planets and solar systems as you read this. Millions of species being wiped out completely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4bZx_HKR-Y&feature=related]YouTube - NEW "DEATH STAR" BLACK HOLE DISCOVERED[/ame]

It really makes you think when you look at the stars at night, just how many life forms there are out there :eek:

Edit: I fixed the first video

2. Before they said black hole I thought it was aliens destroying all signs of life lol.

3. That's pretty cool. I wonder if there are exits out of this universe...

4. Haha now why would that galaxy go and do that to that other galaxy?

thats not nice

5. I like the end. haha " this is the universe. Its really really big"

6. i thought this was going to be a star wars thread...

7. That's some heavy shit. To think at any given moment we could get merced by another universe for no good god damn reason.

8. our galaxy is only one, there is somethign that will survive, mabye this has happened many times before, jus thave sex as many times as you can i ma pllaster fun tome

9. Did u guys also know that there are nazis and aliens living underground. And lizard people rule the earth. Oh yeah and the earth is flat!! seriously look it up well the point is we'll never know for ourselves you never know when people are lying so dont believe it til u see it...Interesting idea tho...

10. Your life is a lie, this is all make believe and I am your future self providing you with this sacred knowledge.

Good luck.

11. Iv always had this theory:
    Inside an an atom is electrons and protons, then inside the electrons and protons is a quark. There is probably even smaller things inside these, which is pretty small! Now inbetween all these things the majority of it is just dead space.
    So if you come outside a quark, you'd be inside a proton/electron, then if you came outside proton/electron you'd be inside an atom (inside dead space with proton/electrons floating around... similar to space), you come outside the atom and you have.... SPACE.
    All these galaxies are just bigger versions of electrons and shit.

So imagine inside every quark there could be a universe. And everything keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    And the thing in the top atom-like thing (which is out of this universe) would be the supreme creator? Or maybe it just keeps getting bigger and bigger

12. Atleast you're not the only one who ma pllaster fun tome :D