Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Destroyer Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by treatmentkid137, Jul 4, 2011.

1. I've been trying to hunt some Destroyer down for months now.

For those of you that don't know it's supposed to be some of the dankest sativa out there. It's from CannaBiogen Labs in Spain and it looks amazing.

Can anyone verify that this strain is worth the effort?
    Anyone know where to get any in California, specifically the bay area?

Attached Files:

2. Dont know if I am allowed to link to a strain database, but if you go to seedfinder.eu and click on "strain search" then type in destroyer...you should be able to find more info on it there!

3. thanks man. Sadly, I can't grow right now. I don't have the start up costs so seeds won't do me much good. But I ran with the "search" idea and using weed maps I searched for the strain. One popped up in Colorado and the other is almost a 7 hour drive. I'm debating if I should try to attempt a journey like that, but if that were the case, I'd need at least an ounce of it.

4. GODDAMN that looks like some KILL!!!

5. Fuck yeah. I found a picture of the entire plant once but I was so stoned at the time I forgot to save it. The whole thing looked so intense.

6. Just so you know treatment, do NOT attempt to find those grows as you dont know if they are current or not. Aswell, those maps are NOT accurate....they are general location of the grow...not exact...otherwise why would growers post their locations? :p

Good luck with finding more info though, and that seedfinder site is an excellent resource to start out with.

7. You can get Destroyer x PCK at hempdepot from beanho, thats the only place ive seen it.