Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Is the TK? Worth it??

2. #1802 I'm Not Sober, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  3. It is not worth it . The actual worth of The taken King is 10-15$ range nothing further.

Other then 3hour completed story mission all you get is repetitive grind :)

4. You guys haven't even played the taken king. Can all yall haters go back to the destiny sucks thread? I linked it a page back or so. It'd be cool to talk about the game with other people that are interested in the game and not read "this game sucks" every few posts from people who haven't played since year one content, let alone from an administrator.

5. I watched tons of streams , your video and i have enough time in Destiny within past 12 months to judge the released game :)

6. BTW, these are unfiltered opinions. Of course redirecting viewer to a Destiny dedicated site is going to have some biased opinions.

7. I feel bad. I rented destiny but it was around the black ops 3 beta so I didn't really give a fair chance and only played like 45 min. Maybe I should give it a second chance?

8. If you're a brand new player yes. Personally can't see the justification of $140 for the current game.

9. So you're basically just gonna keep coming back to talk a bunch of shit about a game you stopped playing months ago? Cool. How do I ignore your posts?

10. Ive been with destiny since day 1 and I still love this shit and yes if you havnt played your missing out. This game is fucking awesome still. Taken king is the shiznet blows year one out the water and year 1 was epic

11. account drop down menu>manage ignore prefs

12. Actually i am here to talk and protect gamers from Bad Business practices. Because when you continue to pay Bungie , you are basically letting all AAA game developers know that , they can screw with you anytime they need :)

It is all about being a good and bad consumer ' feel free to ignore me so i won't have to read a bad consumer :)

13. Hey I am new here but decided to answer a topic that I know ! Destiny is absolutely sick and the new expansion has me never wanting to get off. Fixed the nightfalls so its just hard to beat but no more going to orbit upon death, the new raid is ridiculously hard but fun once you get the hang of it. All in all don't mind paying 40-60$ a year on DLC for the game to be completely updated from its original state. If anyone is on Ps4 and needs help or wants to play add me !

PSN:YU_wRecKz

14. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bungie-says-it-kn...

Smith said. "We knew when that went out the door that we were going to need to revisit it. So that work basically began in earnest probably September or October [of 2014]. We had already started to work on a new proposal, the proposal that would become the Light 2.0 that's in the game now. We were working on that as early as last fall."

15. I'm on ps4, psn is Pheonix239. I'm lvl 40 sunsinger trying to get into some endgame shit, my light is around 280. Hit me up

16. AND.... micro transactions introduced. Just the beginning.

17. Microtransactions are going to be cosmetic-only items and do not affect gameplay. As long as the game doesn't become a pay to win I'm fine with it, no ones forcing me to buy the dance emotes.

Ran King's Fall yesterday, this dude muted me for the rest of the raid after this incident

18. From what I've played of the raid... it's fucking difficult. We only tried it once but we couldn't beat golgoroth. We are gonna try it again eventually, but right now im trying to get all 3 characters somewhat up to par.

Also, got the sleepercell today and that gun is DOPE!

19. I've cleared it 4 times now. After I got my rewards, I just kept going back in to learn all the mechanics better and get my timing down. For golgoroth I suggest having your group try the 1 gaze strategy. 1 guy holds his gaze, the rest drop down for DPS. When the gazer loses the gaze, everyone jumps out of the pit and clears all adds. Then just rinse and repeat until he's dead. Look up a tutorial on youtube. The best advice I can give you is to play with people who can communicate without yelling or talking over eachother. It's crucial to be able to clearly hear people call out timers, and to have the group well coordinated. Run with friends over randoms