Destiny

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BAMABABIE, Feb 15, 2014.

1. #121 EndlessVoid, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    If anyone who has a PS4 and wants to play Destiny, I got 2 free US beta codes. Send me a message.

First come first served :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Three classes: Warlock, Hunter, Titan. Three races and two genders which is just cosmetic.

No you have to start a new character.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Having a lot of fun playing the beta! I feel like another class would have been good for more diversity. Old russia is cool but im hoping you can explore the whole world like america ect throughout the game & so on with other planets. There is going to be 2 expansions for sure according to bungie.net. what im really trying to get at is I just hope its a long fulfilling & tough adventure not something you'll be able to rip through in a coupke days with some boys

Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

4. #124 telf14, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    I seen a video about Destiny a while ago and it made it sound like it was going to be hard.

They said something about beating the game and getting to this place called the House of Glass, or something like that. They described is the greatest challenge a guardian can face and it showed a short bit of footage with a team of 4 guardians jumping onto these pillar things that where disappearing under their feet as soon as they landed and the team where bounding across the pillars trying to get somewhere and it looked like it would be a nightmare unless you where all working as a team.

So yea hopefully some mad shit to look forward to. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. S0me srsly 1337 3ndgame c0ntnt

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. I've been looking more into it and bungie is saying that the beta is only a micro bit of the final product, I like what they have done/ shown so far I will sef be buying the full game

7. I think they said the beta was 10% of the full game.

I just hope Bungi focuses on the missions\\story mode not PVP. Don't get me wrong, PVP will be fun but I hope its not the main focus over the lifespan of this game. 

So far what they have said I am not a fan of. They said you should be able to max lvl pretty easily but will keep coming back for better loot. To me that translates to you will max lvl and replay the story mode to get better gear for PVP.

8. well I know pvp has its own gear by obtaining rep + marks but like you're saying I would like to focus more on the story. Gear made for story mode bosses ect

9. Any idea what the level cap will be ? I've wandered into dark places with different looking hive level 25 and ive walked into swarns of fallen at 20+ in old russia got they 1 shot me lol

From what ive read its 20

11. anyone on ps4 need an extra beta code?

4JFM-NCNJ-7HCL

Also anyone looking forward to destiny, add me on psn: SmurfHerder420 (still waiting for Sony to let us change our names so I can get rid of that 420 bullshit lol)

• Like Like x 1
    I really hope its more than 20, I hit lvl 8 in a couple hours in the beta. Personally, Id like to see it in the 40-60 range. Nothing too crazy like BF4's 120 ranks, but 20 feels a bit low for a game as massive as Destiny imo

• Like Like x 1
  13. are you UK smerf?

14. I feel like 50 would be perfect but even 40 would be good. I don't believe it will be 20 considering ive seen high than level 20 mobs

nah North America sorry man

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not to worry people, a very kind UK player has provided me with a code!

Downloaded the game last night and I'm going to be playing all day.

• Like Like x 1
  17. So what do you guys think? Are you sold? I talked to some friends that are on board. Im waiting to pick up the white ps4 destiny bundle and didnt bother with getting a ps3 code so I havent gotten to try it out.

18. 1 more motherfukin day :yay:

19. September 9th is too far away. I need this game now, more so after playing the beta.  And that white PS4 controller is looking nice too.

Attached Files:

20. Im pissed off now lol

I waited like 6 hours to install the game after barely getting a code last night and now the game is closed until tomorrow.