Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Destin, Fl.... any tokers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HayabusaBud, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So I'm on vacation and wasn't able to pick up before I came which blows cause I'm on vacation with my girlfriends family and trust me you wanna be ripped to deal with them lol.... my question is, is there anyone in the Destin area that wouldn't mind meeting up??

2. Come down to clearwater next time my dude. Dank bud is easier to find than McDonalds and besides sexy bitches most everyone is down to earth and burns. I was actually walking down the street once and i glance over and about 2 feet to my right i see a guy rollin up obvious as fuck. I just said damn somthing smells dank and walked on

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Soz for the double post but it's not letting me edit but i meant to say we have sexy bitches and everyone is chill. Including the babes

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sounds like the place to be cuz Destins lame as fuck not even gonna lie and there's only like two headshops around here yet from what I've seen no one really goes... I'm gonna go ahead and say probably a max of 3 ppl toke here.... Next trip's soundin like Clearwater :D