desperatley need help!!! please!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gtsterk, Apr 6, 2009.

1. my plant is two weeks into flowering. my stupid ass put in fertilizer without reading directions on how much to put in. the leaves are curling up turning yellow and dying very fast. i think i put way too much fertilizer in. however, i can't take the fertilizer out now so what can i do??

2. I'd unpot it, shake the roots from excess dirt (not bare though), place it in non hot soil mix, water it thoroughly with distilled or pure water from tap if you don't have distilled. Don't put in the sun or under lights until it recovers if it does. Don't trim any of the leaves that are yellowing. Maybe an indoor guy can help you out better I don't know. Why'd you do that???

3. #3 champloo, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    Flush it with lots of water.

Then just give it normal water for a while and then start using molasses.

4. Wait a day or two and then get a black trash bag. Put the plant in the bag, roots and all. Walk it down to the dump and leave it there.

5. I'm going to have to agree, it's most likely going to die or be severely hindered because of the fertilizers. If your plant is flowering in april i'm going to guess you either live in south america or you're growing indoors. Maybe check the indoor forums.

6. this guy posted 10 times the same message and ain't even answering so yeah do like OldPork said for all we care.:mad:

7. Yeah.....ya douche!:mad: *waves fist*

8. what they said.

9. Lets jack his thread!!! ::also waving fist and yelling:: hahahahahaha