Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desperation to Innovation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maineman, Mar 12, 2011.

1. My lighter died on me last night as I was trying to light a j. It was to late to go to the store. I looked around my house for another lighter or something else to do the trick. I found one wooden match. I tried the match until the white tip fell off. Then took a q-tip, dipped it into some iso-alcohol. I lit the q-tip with the sparks off of my lighter, and lit up the joint. Did you guys ever come up with some crazy convoluted shit out of desperation.

2. When that happens with a joint and/or blunt I just use the stove.

3. I did somthing along the lines of this back when i was an underage noob. There was a candle lite but no lighters so we grabed a q tip then lit it on the candle and before it reached the plastic we lit the bowl. Oh and we had no pipe so we smoked out of a potato.

4. My first dealer didn't own lighters, he was at his house so much he just used the stove to light bee wax :D

5. You smoked iso OP? Gross...

The worst I've done was sometimes at my old crib I'd be outside in the middled of the night and would be too lazy to go downstairs to my room so I would make sure I had a long candle in the garage. Then If i forgot my light or it ran out I would just light the candle with the grill and light my doob with that.

6. shit like that blows right until you take the first hit. Then it's all just fun memories after that :hello:

7. i know a few times where my lighter died (this goes for cigs too bro) and I'd use some cologne or bodyspray to light something random, but I did usually have the sense to let the chemicals burn off ;)

8. No. It seems like he just used iso as fuel to burn the Q-Tip. So he might've inhaled a tiny bit of it while lighting the joint. But that's kinda like inhaling a tiny bit of butane when you light up.