Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desperation leads to resin.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Funk-D, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I'm dry....broke till monday. I'm sure all you other fellow seasoned tokers have been there...and I'm sure a lot of you have had to go to resin cause well...you just don't got no weed. Resin toking is not something I do a lot cause well it tastes like shit, and I usually just forget about it cause a homie will smoke me out soon anyway. This particular night I was more desperate than usual so I decided to resin hit my pip Dazy....since I dont do it often there was plenty of resin for me. But good news I actually got stoned...I'm not surprised I do know that resin can actually do the job in a pinch.

This time I got so into I actually scraped the black shit around the bowl and smoked it...not even sure if that even does anything, but the smoke coming out which was around the same amount as hitting a bowl normally gave me a mental confidence that it might be doing something. I don't know, I got a pretty decent buzz enough for me to sleep. Ah, anyone here wanna share their desperate resin stories?

2. I scrape pieces all the time. Resin is a great way to recycle weed and stretch your dollars out. Hell, I've had seshes where I didn't hit anything but resin and still got a satisfactory high

3. been there done that....tastes like shit, but if you need something its better than nothing

4. Hit some last weekend while trashed, woulda been better without the alcohol,but fuck, i got high

5. We've all been there.
    I've smoked resin before I ran out before simply because the pipe needed to be cleaned.
    I've got no beef with resin. :)

6. Nothing worse than wanting to go to bed and not having any bud to put you there. Thats usually what i do if im hurting for weed. Like you said it gets the job done.

7. dont do it its crap and makes only a headache

smoke weed or hash or nothing

dont do resin dont be so desperated

greets from germany

8. that's weird, i've never gotten a headache from resin.

I don't get why you guys say that resin tastes bad either lol, I scrape some resin from

my bong's bowl or whatever, or my bubblers bowl and put it in my bong and hit it,

maybe it's cus I use a bong, but it never tastes that bad, tastes mostly like the weed I

smoke but just a tad bit as not as good, try bongs for resin hits, 1 bong hit of it does

me pretty damn good and im satasfied, I can usally get enough resin from my bowls if I

smoke a total of like 1.7g-3grams easy then smoke resin when I can't get cash flow,

I don't have a story, but I guess I had some tips.

Peace 'n' Toke :smoking:

9. i dont like the whole idea of resin, but hey it works..cant argue that

10. how did i know we would have a visit from the pot aristocrats:rolleyes:

11. We've all been there...

I think the last time I smoked resin was last year, I was on a fishing trip with my dad and I didn't bring enough bud with me... well I ended up purposly ruining a lure so I could scrape my pipe with it and get high... desperate times call for desperate measures..

I remember my dad asking.. "did you get high off that shit"
    bet your ass I did, I just didn't like the nasty taste it left in my mouth

12. yeah man i usually smk spliffs because it helps stretch my bags out longer, and when i run out ive had to roll some kief / tobacco joints. theyre harsh but it'll do the job yer looking for

13. I will never smoke resin again. I've just recently started saving my stems for such an 'event'.

Bowl o' stem>Bowl o' resin IMO.

14. resin will get you more stoned then stems will. Stems actually taste worse then resin.

I scrap all my pieces when im out of weed. just because i like my stuff clean. dirty stuff is jsut nasty to me. Ill smoke resin. i like the high. but stems just does not do the trick.

15. I usually save the roaches from my blunts or joints for a rainy day. When i need to i pull out a bowl and pack the roach into it. Trust me, those taste much better than resin.

16. #16 ponyraper, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    desperate for weed? it's not crack. you smoked tar just to get a buzz. i am a firm believer that if you smoke resin, you should probably take a good hard look at what your life has become. and i'm not a weed snob, trust me. all i've been smoking recently is mids. that's just my opinion. if you want to smoke resin, then hit that shit and have a good time

17. Who listens to a pony rapist anyways?

18. ^lol

huh? desperation leads to resin?
    So.. . Desperesin? haha i like, i'm going to use that for now on.

19. Oh yes. the last time i cleaned my bong slide i got a nice little .2 chunk of resin that got me extremely high.

20. ahhh dude I think I lost my appetite