Desperately searching for an exact match/replacement for my broken bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Coldwave44, Sep 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. I have attached a picture of the piece in question, I broke this awesome piece two years ago and have been kicking myself in ass and searching for an exact replacement ever since. I orginally bought it from a friend who was cleaning out his closet for a whopping 5 dollars, he had no idea where it came from. This thing was my baby, I would do almost anything to find an exact match. I've tried asking around on reddit but no one seems to have a real idea where this thing came from. I can't find one single match on a google search, I even got in touch with a small time local glass blower to try and see if it could be recreated and they said that they personally didn't even want to attempt the zags. I don't know or remember its exact height, 18-21 inches I might guess?. I don't really care if it was chinese made or local whatever, I just want this thing back in my life if possible. If anyone has any ideas or can help track down where this piece might had come from I would be so appreciative.

Attached Files:

• zong.png
      zong.png
      File size:
      296.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Literally endless zongs online many far better then that model you had , does the curve make the smoke colder??
    They look fragile

3. The curves are just easy to use handles man, it kind of is fragile I guess because I did break mine. I know there are far better but I really just enjoyed this design, it was pretty damn big and was red glass. I can't find one in a colored glass or as big or designed like this anywhere online.

4. I’ve seen some that look significantly higher end , just gotta search and be patient . Most are 15” or bigger how large was yours ??
    I’ve never had a bong over 16” harder to clear ehh ? One site has a perc model but zong was more regular shaped. Weird stuff some are c shaped !!
    Probably no less fragile then a Beaker bong , weak spots ehh … base and z
    Is it similar to a perc??