Desperately need help naming new piece...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by leefer1080, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I've had this thing for about 4 months now and I just haven't gotten very many ideas for a name so I come to yall for a solution. Here it is:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. It's just itching to be named Bob Saget.
    :hello:

3. John Candy

Mr. Big

idk dude its hard to name it

4. hmm, pretty hard to think of a name for that, but first thing i thought of was 'Wormie'

:smoke:

5. Petulia ? lol (no good names come to mind)

6. I'd name him Nero

7. T-Rex, oh the irony.

8. pretty clean for 4 months haha

im thinkin... sinbad

9. Bullet was the first thing that came to me

10. Yea I don't know whether its just a very unoriginal piece or whether I'm just not creative enough to think of a good name for this thing but it has really been bothering me lately.

11. what about Squiggles.. or Blue and White Goodnight

12. Might as well go ahead and call it "Shit, i burned my nose" because that's all you're ever going to say after using a pipe that small.

13. call it chode lol

my friend has a similar bowl and we just call it the chode..for obvious reasons.

14. Well thanks for the advice Dustin but the bowl has been used multiple times and obviously its not as small as you perceive it to be because I've never burned my nose and it hits great. I can fit about half of a gram in the bowl and chief for a while.

15. I was just playing, man. Last night i smoked out of a 1 1/2 inch pipe and i kept burning my god damn nose with the lighter. I will never buy a lighter that small. I think i wan;t to get a glass pipe shaped like gandalf's from lotr. That would fucking rule.

16. lol, exactly what i was gonna say.