Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desperate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Incognito Toker, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Has anyone here ever been so despearate that they smoked something other than weed. if so tell your story of wut happended.

2. Does resin count?

Smoked a ball of resin once when I was dry. Tasted like shit and didn't get high, so, fuck resin.

Other than that, no.

3. Nope, can always find ganja.

4. Nope, cause I'm not a fiend.

5. I smoke resin from time to time. It does the trick...kinda.

6. im talkin weird things like straight up paper o r like um jerky chew haha

7. Hmmmm What to smoke today White Widow,Blue Widow ,Critical Plus ,or Super Kali Haze.Can't decide .Almost out of White widow only a couple an Oz left.Mabee the Blue that shit'll Knock your ass off.

8. I don't think any 18 year old i know with common sense would try smoking a stick of jerky chew.

What exactly did you expect to accomplish with that?

9. No, never did anything like that.

What would be the point of smoking jerky?

I'd like to think most people would be smarter than that. Have you ever smoked anything dumb?

10. have u never seen that already grinded up shit

11. ha when i was 15 i tried smoking grass in a newspaper joint.

12. no thats just stupid.. I am not 10 anymore

I remember my first jerky chew joint

13. For gods sake, at least bribe someone to buy alcohol for you. Dont just go smoking random shit. If you need smoke, go buy American Spirits or something. Smoking anything else is just retarded, because I will bet everything I got that none of you are botanists

14. #16 MedicalSativa, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I bet you're not a robot but that doesn't solve anything now does it. :(

15. i remember when i was little i'd rip off one of those sticks that has that minty smell/taste (spearmint im pretty sure...? lol) and id stick one end in the fire and try to pull on teh other and thought i was cool:p

but no, ive never smoked jerky...thats just stupid.

16. When I was like 14 I smoked pineneedles in paper. And I also smoked chamomile tea with rolling paper, the tea was soothing but harsh and fuck

17. the jerky thing was an example of weird things holy shhit

18. #20 dalonzo81, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wouldn't see what this accomplishes about your marijuana problem