Desperate times call for desperate measures

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokeup2day, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I have packed a bowl of shake and small stems in the hopes that it will get me through the morning tomorrow until I pick up again. I'm hoping to at least catch a small buzz. Keep in mind that these are not thick stems, but the smaller ones found inside the nug and are coated in trichomes. Hoping to keep the headache to a minimum and the high to a maximum. Blades, I am not proud haha

2. Oooh haha i hate to be the first to say it.... but your fiending makes me sad to be a stoner. Is a night long T-break out of the question? Do you need it to be able to sleep?

3. [quote name='"milehighrudeboy"']Oooh haha i hate to be the first to say it.... but your fiending makes me sad to be a stoner. Is a night long T-break out of the question? Do you need it to be able to sleep?[/quote]
    I'm ashamed too but it's been a long, dry week

4. I just realized that came out waaaaaay meaner than i meant it to.... :( im sorry man, i hope what you have gets you through the night till you can pickup again. :) good luck with it! Fingers crossed for no throbbing headache!

5. [quote name='"milehighrudeboy"']I just realized that came out waaaaaay meaner than i meant it to.... :( im sorry man, i hope what you have gets you through the night till you can pickup again. :) good luck with it! Fingers crossed for no throbbing headache![/quote]

Ah dude no worries, I was insulting myself as I was rubbing off every little bit of green I could haha. Thing is, I recently quit my antidepressants cold-turkey and have been through a rough couple weeks but things are picking up luckily. And yeah hopefully it does the trick :smoke:

6. let me know where that bowl gets you.

7. Better than resin, right?

8. [quote name='"Blackphobiaz"']let me know where that bowl gets you.[/quote]

Will do haha

9. [quote name='"Shayla"']Better than resin, right?[/quote]

Eh not so sure. I think I'd rather hit res than stems.

10. for sure

11. That might be in your favor.

12. I wouldn't even call that desperate. That is weed you got in that bowl boy!

13. [quote name='"john9"']That might be in your favor.[/quote]

What would?

14. [quote name='"SidelineHero"']I wouldn't even call that desperate. That is weed you got in that bowl boy![/quote]

Eh if you saw you'd think differently hahaha

15. Eh fuck it. As long as if you aren't sucking dick

16. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']Eh fuck it. As long as if you aren't sucking dick[/quote]

Nah not that desperate, yet.... :ey:

17. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']Eh fuck it. As long as if you aren't sucking dick[/quote]

How do you think he got the stems ? :p

18. Inb4 OP starts giving out $5 handys for chronic.

19. At the end of the day it only comes down to one thing.... How much do YOU love weed and what are YOU willing to do for it? Lmfao

20. Well GC, happy to say my bowl of desperation more or less did the trick. It took the edge off and provided a small buzz without the headache. Time to welcome the weekend with open arms and a half oz