Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desperate need of advice, Important job on the line. (Relating to Synthetic Urine)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mycelium, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 Mycelium, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Have an interview tomorrow for an awesome job, which is fairly definite because I know someone at the company. Financially I'm in a tough spot and I can't afford to miss this opportunity, so I quit smoking two weeks ago. As unfair and ridiculous as it is, I'm willing to permanently stay clean, to make ends meet and work for this company.

A drug test will be required and I'll have to take it at around the 3 week mark of me being clean. Since I'm fairly skinny and do cardio / lift weights fairly often, I originally thought I'd be alright, but now pretty nervous after reading some other peoples experiences. I can't take any chances, so I'm also looking at synthetic urine for an alternate plan. QuickFix specifically.

I've read that they've been cracking down on synthetic urine and it may be a bad idea to even attempt using it. I'm wondering, would it be as simple as getting the Canadian version with uric acid, will that insure I pass? Do I not even have to worry about that?

The test will be with Quest Diagnostics in the USA. I believe my state may be even more strict then others, which is why I'm especially worried.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Please share any advice if you have some. It will be greatly appreciated. My future is at hand.

2. At three weeks clean there is a good chance you'll pass, but it does depend a lot on how often you smoked before you quit....so how often was it?

3. #3 Mycelium, Jun 1, 2012
    Past few months I smoked lighter then the past. Usually small 2 hit bowls (bong) for the most part (around 0.15-0.2g) or 1/4 joint, a few times a day, almost everyday. Occasional one or two day breaks here and there. Was going through about an 1/8 per week, maybe a little more at times. Was conserving bud, usually just getting moderately stoned. Never maxed out my high during this period. This was all with better then average bud, but far from medical grade. Never more then 10% THC, I would imagine.

Was a much heavier smoker for years, leading up to that.

4. #4 Mycelium, Jun 1, 2012
    Bumping. Sorry to do so, but I had the interview today and all went well. They want me for the job and gave me forms for the drug test. The test type is "35190N SAP 10-50/2000 w/NIT". Based on the info above, do you guys have any advice, should I be able to pass? If I'm going to test legit without swapping, I need to do a home test first. Nervous, even if that shows I'm clean that the lab may show otherwise. What at home test should I get? How can I insure that I pass? Those of you that take the time to read all this and reply, thank you so much! You have no idea how much it will be appreciated.\

P.S. I know there are tons of threads like this and I've probably read the majority of them. Got the general idea on what my options and odds are, but could really use opinions based on my specific history.

5. Wish i could be of more help man, but i don't have any first hand expereince with testing. Instead i'll keep this thread bumping for you and offer my two cents.

Testing yourself at home first is a good idea, don't check out either and buy the most expensive/proffesional one avialable to ensure best results.
    If you fail that you'll probably have to go with fake urine

6. Ah, fuck, gas chromatography. Tough to beat that with synthetic.

7. man your best bet is, everythingurine trust me.

real, clean urine, sanitary, guaranteed 100% no BS.

quickfix is old man, they pick up on that fake shit. they want real urine, give it to them.

8. ^ Exactly. At least dilute the fuck out of it and Use B-vitamins to make it yellow. Throw in some aspirin to maybe fuck with the results. At this point in time I would be trying Everything!

9. Is 35190n sap 10-50/2000 w/nit a urine test? - Yahoo! Answers

10. anyone promoting everythingurine is a troll. quickfix works, you should test it with an adulteration strip to verify it yourself though. It'd take a 500 dollar test for them to legitimately prove it isn't real urine