Desperate Help

Discussion in 'General' started by PublicEnemy20, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I need your help. I'm new to this website, and I don't really know much when it comes to water-pipes. I'm ordering on grasscity and had a few questions i'm hoping you experts can answer. I'm interested in purchasing the ROOR Little Sista currently priced at $166, and I heard that the Diffuser downstem is essential for a ROOR. I just want a good smoking experience, and I heard this is the way to go. My first question is, what length should the ROOR-diffuser, currently priced at $50.19 be? On the water-pipe description page, it says that the ideal downtube length is 15.5 cm, but the ROOR-diffuser's 3 options are 13cm, 13.5cm, and 14cm. My main dilemma is, will 14cm be perfect, or will it be too short, or will it touch the bottom of the bowl? My last question is, will this ROOR come with a bag and a bowl?

Thanks guys, you don't know how much I appreciate it. I need to order it tonight you see, and I have no one else to ask. I hope I was clear enough on my description, I'll be online if you need further info from me.