Desperate Help Needed - Dying Girl

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DrGreenLungs, Apr 16, 2015.

1. #1 DrGreenLungs, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    Info 30 days ish into flower.

Tried to vertically tame the plant 4 days ago. Tied it down real nice the 3rd day it was still looking good and it was feeding time, I feed my plants same as always. The second day she looked sick leaves limp and droopy but the stems are stiff and hard.

Today she shows signs of dying , soil is still wet in all plants so I'm thinking three possibilities.

1. When trying to tame the branches I was to rough and damaged the main stem.

2. Nute lock, I poured about half a liter of my AN con. In and topped her off with some Cal mag which I don't normally do.

3. Root rot :(

Idk the soil is still wet in all my pots , maybe humidity having to do with me changing my lights from horizontal over head to vertical in front. Should I flush three times?

I'll post pics.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. As you can see , for this being the second day of distress it's pretty bad.

Attached Files:

3. Did you water it with gasoline? Dude leave them alone especially first grow. You are doing more harm than good. Not trying to be mean but what I am reading makes it appear that way. What soil are you using? Also lighting, temperature, humidity, and nutrients.

4. Organic soil, first grow with it was excellent.
    I have 150w hydrofarm cfl along with a 100w daylight cfl.
    Temps stay between 75-80
    Humidity 30-40 off the top of my head.

5. #5 smokeymcdoodles, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    get low get get get low----->your lights

dont water the plant for a week please then make more CFL appear like the mesiah

also add some perlite to your mix it looks like some clay is in there eeewwww clay!!!

6. Looks like nitrogen toxicity/ph bad not enough light for the plant to consume nutrients properly. Let it dry compltely then do a flush and feed it nothing.. ph at 6.5-6-7

7. Flushed it good, plant still looks like crap. Stems are still green though so maybe there is hope.

8. #8 smokeymcdoodles, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    shes rootbound and you sure its only 75-80 in there?  If the soil is to hot the plant turns DARK GREEN.  Notice how the plant is not much wider than the pot size...? So the bigger the pot size the bigger (and healthier) the plant is.

Thats basically the limiting factor on how healthy and uncontrollably explosive ur plant becomes.