Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desocial Rant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ive had one of my parents house alone and ive had people over and smoked for three days straight and on the second and third day people just started treating me like i wasent even there like annoying. they just hate and diss me theyre not positive at all towards me when im like that i guess i just act stupid cause i cant really talk straight but its a bitch now i just wanna chill with weed

2. They dont sound very good mates if they just treat you like shit, and diss you.
    Tell them to get the fuck out, and smoke some weed on your own :)

3. This. If your friends treat you like shit get new friends.

4. kick them out brah

5. yea if i was you id kick those pricks out

6. The sound like douchebags that are abusing the grand privilages you've bestowed upon them. Kick 'em out, and show them what they've been missing.

7. Dude don't smoke those douchebags out, you have the right to smoke solo.
    I rather be the lonely stoner instead of being in a shitty group of assholes.