Desiigner

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jason Van Jason, May 7, 2016.

1. Alright, this shit is getting out of hand. He's naming his next joint "Pluto" like are you fucking serious?

[​IMG]

2. Desiigner > future

• Like Like x 1
  3. How do you figure that? I know everyone has an opinion just wondering what brought you to that conclusion

• Like Like x 1
  4. im just fucking around, but desiigner has mad energy in live shows.

Future aint all that original but his current style is his own i guess you'd say. Product tweaking is how life is, coke v pepsi, mountain dew v mellow yellow, Facebook v myspace.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh okay I was like uhhhh lol but yeah he definitely does go crazy. You see the video where he threw up on stage and just kept performing? Pretty funny/crazy and I definitely agree when It comes to corporate brands or product but I see music and peoples talent differently and I know It's not possible for every new artist to come out fresh with all new ideas and concepts but when I see someone like Desiigner who seemingly made a career out of being a copy of another artist and constantly trolling that artist because of It that makes me cringe but at the same time he got a #1 so I guess we should salute him?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Would you say Desiigner is more or less original than Future? lol...

7. less, but i'd also say gucci, jeezy are less original than TIP.

• Like Like x 1