Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Designing my INline ashcatcher/bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wrestlir1139, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I may be ordering a custom inline ashcatcher with a gong mouth piece attachment blown so I can rip it like a bubbler also. There is going to be a worked section in the middle, and I need help on thinking of sick colors for the worked section which would match the custom blown bowl also.

I was Thinking of black and white and some other color, but I am not sure. Any I deas on some awesme color ideas would be appreciated. I am really excited about it. :D

2. I recently went through the same process...it's best to let the colors come to you rather than let someone else choose them for you. I'm making a similar bubbler, but I'm having a tree perc above the inline into a super heady top section.

3. Would black, white and lime green look sick? Or maybe I should just do a rasta theme. Hmmmm so many choices haha...

4. I would look for a bowl or something, that someone already made in those colors and see if you like it...browse around online or around your local headshop. TC is a great place to look